Suprema X-StationJuly 29, 2022
Impinj RFID XPORTALJuly 29, 2022
Xpass time and attendance control system is a smart IP based access control unit that enables the user with high- level security fit for enterprise systems that range from small through medium to large. The Xpass comes with next gen IP access control structure and acts as a smart reader and controller enhanced with distributed intelligence concept. Packed with the RS485 and Wiegand interfaces, it fits perfectly into your legacy system. The Xpass is completely compatible with Suprema’s BioStar systems, which helps the user with extra flexibility of biometric IP access that results in meeting different requirements.
Categories: Suprema, Time & Attendance Control
- TCP/IP & Network interfaces
- Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Enterprise-level access control capacity
- IP65 weatherproof structure
- Easier installation & operation
- Sleek & aesthetic design
- CPU : 400Mhz DSP
- Memory : 8MB flash 16MB SDRAM
- Log Capacity : 50,000
- User Capacity : 40,000
- Card Option : 13.56MHz Mifare, 125 KHz EM, HID Prox.
- Authentication : Card
- Interface I/O : TCP/IP, RS485, 2 x TTL inputs, Wie
- Accessory unit for secure door control and I/O expansion
- Encrypted communication for enhanced security
- 16MHz 8bit microprocessor
- 4 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Size : 143 x 82 x 35 mm (W x H x D)
There are no reviews yet.